Did we keep Ron up past his bedtime tonight?

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
Lots of yawns on that side of the booth tonight.

Old people, like me, get sleepy around 8:30 or 9:00.

I can't count the number of times I've fallen asleep on the couch watching TV before 9 PM.

Sad, but true.

Imagine living on the west coast . . . where all the "late" games START around 6:00 PM.

Instead, I live in the Eastern Time Zone where games regularly start at 9 or 10 PM.

Typically, I'm fast asleep by then.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Old people, like me, get sleepy around 8:30 or 9:00.

I can't count the number of times I've fallen asleep on the couch watching TV before 9 PM.

Sad, but true.

Imagine living on the west coast . . . where all the "late" games START around 6:00 PM.

Instead, I live in the Eastern Time Zone where games regularly start at 9 or 10 PM.

Typically, I'm fast asleep by then.

Same here except my sleep apnea gets me to the bedroom. How else are we going to be well rested enough to get up and pee at 3AM and then be back up for the day shortly after dawn.

Getting old sucks.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?