Did this guy go to Ole Miss?

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,766
113
Imagine if he was pitching against the arrow-shooting, yoga movement French-named guy at OM.

Kimbrell was quite the relief pitcher for Atlanta - very highly paid. I believe he went to San Diego, then other teams. I think he was just too expensive for Atlanta to keep.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Dakota Hudson did that number when pitching at State, especially in the early days if I recall. I think he scratched it after going pro.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense