Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
DB Gandy
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MichiganHerd" data-source="post: 131710489" data-attributes="member: 1536401"><p>He's dreadful. I can't even imagine what it must be like for him in real life, if he's this lame on the forum. He keeps talking about you following him around, but anybody with an ounce of brain matter can easily see that he responds to any post made by you, tGGJ, and myself. Couldn't believe it when I turned him off ignore, and saw that he had quoted my posts like 783 times during the last few months. </p><p></p><p>Even though you talked me into taking him off ignore, I still only see that he's posted, because I already know what he's going to post. Same, repetitive, broken record doofus. </p><p></p><p>I'm also taken aback by his constant bringing up the homophobic line. What's that all about? I mean, he's called you queencoal like a few hundred times, and that's only in the last three days. I have to assume he's insinuating something there. Just another case of hypocrisy. Like I said before, even squirrel feeding CFE has more interesting material.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MichiganHerd, post: 131710489, member: 1536401"] He's dreadful. I can't even imagine what it must be like for him in real life, if he's this lame on the forum. He keeps talking about you following him around, but anybody with an ounce of brain matter can easily see that he responds to any post made by you, tGGJ, and myself. Couldn't believe it when I turned him off ignore, and saw that he had quoted my posts like 783 times during the last few months. Even though you talked me into taking him off ignore, I still only see that he's posted, because I already know what he's going to post. Same, repetitive, broken record doofus. I'm also taken aback by his constant bringing up the homophobic line. What's that all about? I mean, he's called you queencoal like a few hundred times, and that's only in the last three days. I have to assume he's insinuating something there. Just another case of hypocrisy. Like I said before, even squirrel feeding CFE has more interesting material. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
02
On3 Football
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
04
On3 Football
Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
05
On3 Football
Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
DB Gandy
Top
Bottom