DAMN.... the 6pack tailgate is looking good aGAIN.

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,065
4,222
113
Don't sweat it, though. I've got a 12-pack of Southpaw on the way.
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,577
7,331
113
looks like most of the people going to the game have stopped by!
 

Agentdog

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2006
1,433
0
0
Damn, I am jealous. I am moving back to MS first chance I get.

Take note I posted this before the game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know