Covid shots in MS

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,388
2,915
113
Thanks for the info. I just forwarded to some older friends.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
I got my first one yesterday. It was a very mild shot. My arm is a little sore this morning but that's it. It wasn't nearly as bad on either count as the normal flu shot.
 
Oct 26, 2012
1,774
674
102
Our State is so 17'ed up..........................

I was able to schedule my mother for round 1. when I scheduled for round 2, It asked me what brand she got on the first dose. I called the health department where she will be getting the shot, and the dummy that answered the phone said she did not know the brand.

i defaulted and chose the Phizer. When I did that, it said no second round appointments were allowed or available.

Tater Tot is a clown!
 
Last edited:

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
I was able to schedule my mother for round 1. when I scheduled for round 2, It asked me what brand she got on the first dose. I called the health department where she will be getting the shot, and the dummy that answered the phone said she did not know the brand.

i defaulted and chose the Phizer. When I did that, it said no second round appointments were allowed or available.

Tater Tot is a clown!
If it's at the health department it's almost certainly Moderna. You will find out for sure when it's given. They are not taking second round appointments yet. The local health department won't know yet.
 

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
I was able to schedule my mother for round 1. when I scheduled for round 2, It asked me what brand she got on the first dose. I called the health department where she will be getting the shot, and the dummy that answered the phone said she did not know the brand.

i defaulted and chose the Phizer. When I did that, it said no second round appointments were allowed or available.

Tater Tot is a clown!
You are the clown. I bet you also blamed TateR for making you wear a mask (when we are near about the most 'free' state in the union right now). Idiot Republican clowns like yourself are really hurting the conservative effort right now.

Nobody can hardly control these fast-tracked vaccines, it's crazy all over the country. But instead of bitching, can you not see how incredibly awesome it is that we actually HAVE a safe vaccine LESS THAN A YEAR after the outbreak.

I don't know what planet some of you live on, but I hope you don't follow me, Elon and the rest of the sane people when we go colonize Mars here pretty soon.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,814
113
I was able to schedule my mother for round 1. when I scheduled for round 2, It asked me what brand she got on the first dose. I called the health department where she will be getting the shot, and the dummy that answered the phone said she did not know the brand.

i defaulted and chose the Phizer. When I did that, it said no second round appointments were allowed or available.

Tater Tot is a clown!

Not sure you can blame the governor for such things, other than the buck stops here. Somebody, somewhere isn't doing their job though.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
You are the clown. I bet you also blamed TateR for making you wear a mask (when we are near about the most 'free' state in the union right now). Idiot Republican clowns like yourself are really hurting the conservative effort right now.

Nobody can hardly control these fast-tracked vaccines, it's crazy all over the country. But instead of bitching, can you not see how incredibly awesome it is that we actually HAVE a safe vaccine LESS THAN A YEAR after the outbreak.

I don't know what planet some of you live on, but I hope you don't follow me, Elon and the rest of the sane people when we go colonize Mars here pretty soon.

If Elon isn't in jail first.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor