They never left. They had a fluke season in '06 just like MSU had in '07. And Sean Payton is just Jim Haslett Jr. Good first year, and all downhill from there.Croomp said:tha aints are back.</p>
I would have taken all of that for a 5-3 win.Stallion4Tiiigaaahhhs said:1) Guilt trip from in-laws for not evacuating my family even though I was 60 miles inland
2) Scared shitless when trees around you begin to topple in 100 mph wind
3) Went without power for 2 straight nights - let's just say bed sheets and my skin don't agree without a little a/c flow.
4) Missed all freaking football all weekend including MSU's pathtetic offensive performance and UGA's lucky *** win.
5) See the house I am supposed to close on have a monster oak tree about 5 yards in front of the house (thank God I didn't close on it)
6) Eating nothing but PB and J sandwiches and goldfish crackers for 3 straight days.
Your weekend sucked but I think I win.
Try 5 days thanks to that %@+$%# Gustav. I managed to cook up a few hot meals on my grill, but it was hot and miserable. Trees keeping me trapped in, no ice, no air, nothing to do but sit and sweat.Stallion4Tiiigaaahhhs said:2) Scared shitless when trees around you begin to topple in 100 mph wind
3) Went without power for 2 straight nights - let's just say bed sheets and my skin don't agree without a little a/c flow.
6) Eating nothing but PB and J sandwiches and goldfish crackers for 3 straight days.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report