Coonies are welcome!

lxadawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
291
0
0
The way I understand it, they are flooding in to Jackson looking for hotel rooms that are of course, scarce or downright unavailable.

Hell....They could head over to Louisville or Philadelphia on Hwy 25 and most likely find something.</p>
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,069
4,852
113
Nice place, not many there ..on Tuesday, but probably will be for the weekend.

Got my *** stomped at the tables.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou