Cody Pine

GoPokes43

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
5,645
1,325
0
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...it-blind-classmate-arrested-article-1.2374024

Thoughts? How would you tell your child to respond if faced with similar circumstances?
I guess I don't understand why the kid who hit the "blind" kid was arrested. First, the kid can apparently see out of one eye. Second, it seems like it was just a regular old school fight. Third, the "hero" came along and sucker punched the "bad" kid. Seems like more backstory is needed regarding the "blind" kid and the "bad" kid.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'