Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Trending
Bowl Projections
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
CFB Schedule
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'
College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 6
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Coach mediocre is now...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TownesVanZandt_rivals" data-source="post: 130529457" data-attributes="member: 1606648"><p>Recruiting is important if you have the right coaching staff that can evaluate talent and develop the talent.</p><p></p><p>Just ask USC and their supposed 5 star prodigy QB JT Daniels.</p><p>I didn't even think he was best QB from Southern California last year let alone a Top 3 QB in the nation. </p><p></p><p>I am a critic of DH. Not because of his coaching but because I don't think he is building a program that is sustainable. </p><p>I think WV fans can identify who could win there and who could not .</p><p>The attacks on Dana are misplaced and truthfully WV could do a lot worse than him. </p><p></p><p>Truthfully I think if they identify a coach who fits WV and has connections in states WV wants to recruit they should go after him. </p><p>I don't think Dana should be fired unless there is a home run candidate. </p><p></p><p>I think truthfully WV can build a program that can compete with Oklahoma and Texas at its best. </p><p>Maybe not every year but a lot more than Bill Snyder did at Kansas St because WV has better access to talent. </p><p></p><p>HoF CFB coaches don't just appear. </p><p></p><p>Truthfully if I would hire a coach right now at a program like WV. </p><p>One of the top candidates would be someone from Iowa or Wisconsin. </p><p>I would be interested in Wisconsin DC Jim Leonhard.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TownesVanZandt_rivals, post: 130529457, member: 1606648"] Recruiting is important if you have the right coaching staff that can evaluate talent and develop the talent. Just ask USC and their supposed 5 star prodigy QB JT Daniels. I didn't even think he was best QB from Southern California last year let alone a Top 3 QB in the nation. I am a critic of DH. Not because of his coaching but because I don't think he is building a program that is sustainable. I think WV fans can identify who could win there and who could not . The attacks on Dana are misplaced and truthfully WV could do a lot worse than him. Truthfully I think if they identify a coach who fits WV and has connections in states WV wants to recruit they should go after him. I don't think Dana should be fired unless there is a home run candidate. I think truthfully WV can build a program that can compete with Oklahoma and Texas at its best. Maybe not every year but a lot more than Bill Snyder did at Kansas St because WV has better access to talent. HoF CFB coaches don't just appear. Truthfully if I would hire a coach right now at a program like WV. One of the top candidates would be someone from Iowa or Wisconsin. I would be interested in Wisconsin DC Jim Leonhard. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
03
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
04
On3 Football
Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'
05
On3 Football
College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 6
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Coach mediocre is now...
Top
Bottom