Will this still be a game at halftime?
Doesn't matter we could be up 35-0 at the half and I will still expect us to lose
And that is the worst part about watching Monty.That is exactly how I have come to think when we lead in any game, big or not.
The fact that there is only 7-8 of us on the thread during an away game is telling.
Well, Zach didn’t fumble that time.
Was Monty given one way tickets to Cincinnati?
The only reason I don’t think so is too many donors have let Clancy and board members know that if the kill football or downgrade it their donations to all TU programs will stop.This^^ But I honestly think this is what the University Administration wants.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more