Checking the TU Athletics Website...

'Cane-man

All-Conference
Mar 10, 2002
4,708
3,188
113
...I noticed that George Christopoplis is not listed on the current team roster. Any info about this?
 

seniorgolfer

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2004
7,924
2,711
93
I just checked and was told he's still with the team.
Re: Christopoulos:
Something has tugged at me ever since I.I. said all of those months ago that he
could handle....Of all the assets this new roster brings to the table, Handling, and
that includes taking care of the ball in general, may be the thing that is in the
shortest supply....We know Hill is coming in, but we don't know everything about
his skill set as a PG.....We also know that Joiner can play the position, but we
also know that he doesn't make every last passing decision as a natural PG....

I, for one, Hope that COP stays on the team.....There will be a time (or times) when
his handling skills are needed......
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU4ever2
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood