Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Bowl Projections
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
CFB Schedule
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Bye Bye Patterson
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RichardCranium1" data-source="post: 131850948" data-attributes="member: 1862319"><p>Who here lives in Virginia?</p><p>Don’t know who won there nor I care</p><p>Like asking me who is the president of Poland.</p><p>I don’t live there.</p><p>According to your story you don’t either</p><p></p><p>How many times have you ever cared who was the Governor in a random state?</p><p>You are caught up into this</p><p>That is how they get you to watch their news channel</p><p></p><p>Get a job. Get a life.</p><p>Turn off the idiot box</p><p></p><p>Things I care about…</p><p></p><p>Everything else</p><p></p><p>Easy list</p><p>God</p><p>Your family</p><p>Myself </p><p>Your community</p><p>Always there</p><p></p><p>Never would I have the Governor of a state I don’t reside in</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RichardCranium1, post: 131850948, member: 1862319"] Who here lives in Virginia? Don’t know who won there nor I care Like asking me who is the president of Poland. I don’t live there. According to your story you don’t either How many times have you ever cared who was the Governor in a random state? You are caught up into this That is how they get you to watch their news channel Get a job. Get a life. Turn off the idiot box Things I care about… Everything else Easy list God Your family Myself Your community Always there Never would I have the Governor of a state I don’t reside in [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
03
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
04
On3 Football
SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
05
On3 Football
NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Bye Bye Patterson
Top
Bottom