Buy/Sell- Ohio State

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
even if Ohio State goes 11-1, they wont make the BCS game even if there are no undefeated teams

I'm buying...goodbye Big10..I loved Herbie saying "the Big 10 has now become a punchline around the nation"

</p>
 

Statefan

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2008
36
0
0
Losing early is always better than losing one of the last games on your schedule... Plus with the advantage of being in a weak conference and having no Big 10 Championship Game they'll probably be fine in the long run. The only negative I can think of is that I believe winning a conference championship gives you some type of advantage in the BCS rankings. I might be wrong on that though
 

hankp

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2008
296
0
0
ohio state has no business in the BCS Championship game, and everyone knows it. They proved that 2 years ago, last year, and last night. </p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know