This. If you want to see The Lion King, The Book of Mormon or Hamilton you will not find cheap tickets.We use the tkts booths. But there are lots of options for discounts. Google “how to get discount Broadway tickets” and you’ll find lots of resources
For some reason my daughter really wants to see Little Shop of Horrors. I'm not sure who's handling these tickets but man they get paid quite a bit. Ticket was 119 and the handling was another 30 bucks I believe if I go through Broadway.com.
I tried to give your wife more business but on this one she couldn't help. However if anyone is looking to go to DIsney or Universal let me be the one to give my recommendation to BluegrassPoke's wife. Give her a shout before you book.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight