Breaking Bad Movie in OCT

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63

The odds of Gilligan following up a pantheon show like Breaking Bad with anything approaching that were really low IMO. Throw in his follow up was a prequel of the classic show and I don't think the odds of success were high. That is a high, high bar to live up too. I would guess when most people first heard of Better Call Saul they really didn't think it would be nearly as good as it is (heck I've heard of people who prefer Better Call Saul to Breaking Bad).

Prequels and spinoffs just never turn out all that well but at this point I trust the creative team behind this universe. I'm sure this will be great.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight