I enjoy all of Bwalk's content, pick central is my go to during my lunch break, and his college football podcast is great too. However, I just don't enjoy anything related to wrestling, I have no desire to listen or watch anything related to it...But not going to knock someone who does...I continue to be totally amazed that 'Rasslin is really a thing. It's the male version of Real Housewives of New Jersey or Potomac or wherever. Fake, scripted, drama 100% removed from reality that people spend Million$ on.....
I continue to be totally amazed that 'Rasslin is really a thing. It's the male version of Real Housewives of New Jersey or Potomac or wherever. Fake, scripted, drama 100% removed from reality that people spend Million$ on.....
You left out the part about "100% removed from reality".
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina