You know I bet they see how it does selling tickets this weekend then decide how many screens they keep it on for the next week. I bet they load it up by first of next week then. It better be in the directors suite though next weekend. I might want to golf with @BluegrassPoke one day and if he found out I was in general admission he would never post about it.My local theatre has seats listed next Wednesday.
But… it’s on 5 or so screens tonight at various times and less than half of those seats are sold.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight