Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Big12 Coaches ranked
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="3xWVUenginEER" data-source="post: 131436906" data-attributes="member: 1476506"><p>If you look at what I said about Neal Brown, “it’s too early to say.” And it is. I hope he’s the guy but I ain’t seen it yet or anything close to it.</p><p></p><p>If you ask what Patterson has done, he went 8-1 and should have been in the playoffs (2014). He also had 2 seasons of 7-2 seasons in Big XII conference play. He’s only 39-34 overall but he has had a Peach Bowl & 2 Alamo Bowl Victories and before the Big XII went undefeated (13-0) in 2010 and won the Rose Bowl vs Wisconsin. I’d take Patterson over what we’ve had any day.</p><p></p><p>As for DH and his inexcusable losses, I was only talking about the Big XII & non debatable inexcusable losses. The Road Game @ Oklahoma State (2018) was bad but it was only 17, not 21, and Gundy & Oklahoma State isn’t in the basement that Charlie Weiss and Paul Rhodes lived in. Charlie Weiss had ONE Big XII win — vs WVU in 2013. That says it all. Paul Rhodes & Iowa State were 3-9 and beat WVU at home & came back from down 17 in the 4th to force OT and win. Never should have happened. Only time I walked out of New Mountaineer Field and said “.... “ Well I won’t repeat what I said. </p><p></p><p>The Syracuse losses were bad but I wasn’t counting Big East and in all those cases Cuse had a winning record. Oklahoma is Oklahoma as are the other schools, they don’t suck as programs. Yeah we should have won Some more but it’s not Kansas/Iowa State in 2013.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="3xWVUenginEER, post: 131436906, member: 1476506"] If you look at what I said about Neal Brown, “it’s too early to say.” And it is. I hope he’s the guy but I ain’t seen it yet or anything close to it. If you ask what Patterson has done, he went 8-1 and should have been in the playoffs (2014). He also had 2 seasons of 7-2 seasons in Big XII conference play. He’s only 39-34 overall but he has had a Peach Bowl & 2 Alamo Bowl Victories and before the Big XII went undefeated (13-0) in 2010 and won the Rose Bowl vs Wisconsin. I’d take Patterson over what we’ve had any day. As for DH and his inexcusable losses, I was only talking about the Big XII & non debatable inexcusable losses. The Road Game @ Oklahoma State (2018) was bad but it was only 17, not 21, and Gundy & Oklahoma State isn’t in the basement that Charlie Weiss and Paul Rhodes lived in. Charlie Weiss had ONE Big XII win — vs WVU in 2013. That says it all. Paul Rhodes & Iowa State were 3-9 and beat WVU at home & came back from down 17 in the 4th to force OT and win. Never should have happened. Only time I walked out of New Mountaineer Field and said “.... “ Well I won’t repeat what I said. The Syracuse losses were bad but I wasn’t counting Big East and in all those cases Cuse had a winning record. Oklahoma is Oklahoma as are the other schools, they don’t suck as programs. Yeah we should have won Some more but it’s not Kansas/Iowa State in 2013. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
03
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
04
On3 Football
South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Big12 Coaches ranked
Top
Bottom