Crroked Stave is coming to OK! R Bar, in Tulsa is having a kick off event Friday and I think there is something in OKC on a Thursday. Not sure when it will hit stores. I've only ever had it at the brewery taproom.
Smaller, but well known (among beer geeks), brewery from Denver. Lot of sours. Belgian styled beers.Tell me more, too lazy to look up the brew/crafters.
I thought it was at R Bar.The wife and I will be at McNellies on Friday for their event.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers