Personally, I think the wiener dog could have taken him (or at least I think that the wiener dog thinks it could have taken the bear).
You think that until they drag up a dead bear to the porch.I could see my idiot wiener dogs doing the same exact thing.
They were ready to go full bore on a German Shepherd yesterday until I stopped them. Probably saved their moronic lives.
You think that until they drag up a dead bear to the porch.
We live in the country and would let our labs out. One October they had a plastic jack O lantern the I can only assume they drug from a neighbors porch. Had an extension cord and all.One of them drags all kinds of critters on my back porch: rabbits, birds, rodents, cats ...
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers