Baseball General Admission

JenBielema

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2020
68
0
0
Hey boys..I'm going to be in town over the weekend. My and a few girlfriends are headed to the game. Please look for me, i'll be in an Illinois tank top. Tried to get into one of the lofts to hang with the boys but Christie was only able to get us general admission tickets. What is the protocol there? Grass seating, chairs....I have an Illini small cooler - is that allowed. Love you.
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Sometimes I think Jen is some weird catfish dude that's going to get one of you suckers.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
I think whichever sixpacker gets a selfie with Jen in her Illinois tank top this weekend and shares it with the pack , should receive immediate intro into the SixpackSpeak Hall Of Fame.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense