Barely Had Time to Drop The Kids Off...

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
At school and the porcelain water park. Coffee still brewing. And it's time for baseball... Damn it's early in the mountain time zone for a ball game. I'm guessing Zombie Kissinger and you other Pacific time zoners just had to pull an all nighter.

I hate Florida and their entire athletic department. A long history of poaching from State with not a peep from the SEC office. Don't care about winning it all in the SEC tourney, but I would love to kick *** today. I hope it's a 30 run game and all of the paid members of the athletic department get a nasty case of pink eye and norovirus. Crabs too.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,622
14,408
113
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/article/20110612/SPORTS/812030759


Contention between the teams peaked in the top of the ninth inning, when Ramjit, Florida’s first baseman, made contact with Mississippi State first-base coach Nick Mingione’s leg in foul territory and fell. It was unclear if Mingione tripped Ramjit or if it was an accident, and both head coaches declined comment after the game.

Ramjit said something to Mingione after the play, and O’Sullivan ran out of the dugout yelling. He kept yelling at Mississippi State head coach John Cohen as he walked back.
Cohen and O’Sullivan has a testy post-game handshake at home plate and kept shouting at each other before O’Sullivan ran away pumping his fist and doing the “Gator Chomp” to rile up the fans. Bulldogs assistant coaches restrained Cohen from going after him.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,543
9,594
113
If today was a Saturday, I’d be annoyed, but I love it on a workday. Will add a little joy to the seven thousand emails I send before lunch
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,125
2,518
113
Phone is propped up in front of my monitor. Guess as long as no one comes in my office they'll assume I'm reading emails.

But there certainly won't be any sent outside of commercial breaks.
 

MS-halfstep

Sophomore
Jun 27, 2015
378
176
43
Yep, woke up early and still missed the first inning and a half.

Although by the looks of things I should've keep snoozing
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Time to get back to work gents. No reason to fall behind watching this crap.... Still hoping for the pink eye outbreak though.
 

anon1787432961

Heisman
Mar 4, 2008
15,854
14,328
113
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/article/20110612/SPORTS/812030759


Contention between the teams peaked in the top of the ninth inning, when Ramjit, Florida’s first baseman, made contact with Mississippi State first-base coach Nick Mingione’s leg in foul territory and fell. It was unclear if Mingione tripped Ramjit or if it was an accident, and both head coaches declined comment after the game.

Ramjit said something to Mingione after the play, and O’Sullivan ran out of the dugout yelling. He kept yelling at Mississippi State head coach John Cohen as he walked back.
Cohen and O’Sullivan has a testy post-game handshake at home plate and kept shouting at each other before O’Sullivan ran away pumping his fist and doing the “Gator Chomp” to rile up the fans. Bulldogs assistant coaches restrained Cohen from going after him.

the thought of seeing IB going full beast mode I have to say, I wanna be there for it lol
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State