Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Trending
Bowl Projections
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
CFB Schedule
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'
College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 6
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
As stated a year ago...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="HurdyGurdyEer" data-source="post: 129555987" data-attributes="member: 1746848"><p>Well Boom ... please read everything I say and make sure that you understand it.</p><p></p><p>It has already been pointed out that Keaton said words to the effect that "something changed" with DW when it appeared he might be staying. And now Keaton says that he didn't say that. But he did.</p><p></p><p>90% or more of what Keaton reports likely has real substance to it. But he is so addicted to his little "know-it-all" chat board role then when he is caught not knowing or caught misrepresenting he'll sometimes lie about it. That is what happened here.</p><p></p><p>AND ..... God forbid .... if you ever say anything negative about Bob Huggins he'll twist what you say and tell lies about you.</p><p></p><p>For example: In the past (couple of years ago) I have said that Huggs has a problem with drinking IN IMAGE if not in daily reality. Keaton turned that into me saying that Huggs is an alcoholic. I have never said such a thing and I personally have no idea. I just know that because of several incidents that Huggs has been perceived as a drunk by some and then I suggested that this image could be used against Huggs in recruiting. Again .... Keaton kept saying that I called Huggs an alcoholic. Even after repeated explanations of my words, like the one in this paragraph, Keaton kept saying that I called Huggs an alcoholic. I never have. But for a couple of years Keaton would lie about my statement even though he knew I never actually called Huggs an alcoholic.</p><p></p><p>It has been documented in this thread ..... Keaton is a liar.</p><p>I'm sure he believes that the end justifies the means. But he is a liar.</p><p></p><p>The thing about real liars ..... they'll lie when they don't have to lie ... and they eventually expose themselves.</p><p></p><p>Keaton didn't have to lie to Orlaco in this thread. All he had to do was acknowledge that things did become unclear for a while but that, after all was said and done, they did turn out to be like he originally believed.. </p><p>But no .... He thinks he has to lie and deny Orlaco's clear and accurate recollection.</p><p></p><p>Keaton is a habitual liar.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="HurdyGurdyEer, post: 129555987, member: 1746848"] Well Boom ... please read everything I say and make sure that you understand it. It has already been pointed out that Keaton said words to the effect that "something changed" with DW when it appeared he might be staying. And now Keaton says that he didn't say that. But he did. 90% or more of what Keaton reports likely has real substance to it. But he is so addicted to his little "know-it-all" chat board role then when he is caught not knowing or caught misrepresenting he'll sometimes lie about it. That is what happened here. AND ..... God forbid .... if you ever say anything negative about Bob Huggins he'll twist what you say and tell lies about you. For example: In the past (couple of years ago) I have said that Huggs has a problem with drinking IN IMAGE if not in daily reality. Keaton turned that into me saying that Huggs is an alcoholic. I have never said such a thing and I personally have no idea. I just know that because of several incidents that Huggs has been perceived as a drunk by some and then I suggested that this image could be used against Huggs in recruiting. Again .... Keaton kept saying that I called Huggs an alcoholic. Even after repeated explanations of my words, like the one in this paragraph, Keaton kept saying that I called Huggs an alcoholic. I never have. But for a couple of years Keaton would lie about my statement even though he knew I never actually called Huggs an alcoholic. It has been documented in this thread ..... Keaton is a liar. I'm sure he believes that the end justifies the means. But he is a liar. The thing about real liars ..... they'll lie when they don't have to lie ... and they eventually expose themselves. Keaton didn't have to lie to Orlaco in this thread. All he had to do was acknowledge that things did become unclear for a while but that, after all was said and done, they did turn out to be like he originally believed.. But no .... He thinks he has to lie and deny Orlaco's clear and accurate recollection. Keaton is a habitual liar. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
03
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
04
On3 Football
Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'
05
On3 Football
College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 6
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
As stated a year ago...
Top
Bottom