Arkansas/Texas Tech game

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
So they rallied in the ninth? I believe they were down 9-8 going into the ninth. It was past midnight at that point and I went to bed.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Wow. Clean sweep for the SEC yesterday. Not that I was pulling for that. Would have preferred the booger eaters to lose.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama