Anyone blaming Wokeness for the problems with WBB should re-think it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,879
6,687
113
No, you are missing the point. She didn’t put in the hard work to field a competitive team. She had all the players to do so and should have been able to cruise to the sweet sixteen. She didn’t do what was needed. Her fresh as hail crap got in the way of her ability to be a leader to her team. Worst fall from grace in any MSU sport that I can remember.

And to be clear, you suck.

This is different from what you posted earlier.

Earlier, you said that one of the principles of being woke is benefitting from the hard work of others.
I pointed out that any coach, regardless of political views, would have benefitted from that same hard work by others.

You are now saying the issue is that she didn't put the hard work in and that's why the season was a failure and players are leaving.
Well 17 man, sure I agree with that. It's totally different from what you first posted.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,879
6,687
113
Wow you are still an idiot.

I think she is “woke” but I’m not blaming it on her wokeness.

I’m blaming it on the AD’s attempt at being woke.

So you are guessing at something different and declaring that as the issue. Gotcha.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,879
6,687
113
Liberal and woke are synonymous. I don’t know many woke conservatives.

They really aren't synonymous though. They mean two totally different things.
You simply don't understand what each term means and you group both terms together.
Just because you do thst doesn't mean they are synonymous. Instead, it means you don't know what you are saying.

Woke just means someone who is aware of and racial and social justice issues.

That isn't the definition of liberalism, though liberals could be a group that is aware of racial and social injustices.
Independents can also be aware of racial and social injustices.
And this will knock you back- conservatives can also be aware of racial and social injustice.
Wuhhhh?!?
I know, its a radical thing to post, yet it's true.


I posted this last week and a few times earlier- I eagerly await the time when 'woke' is inevitably replaced with some other term that is used as a pejorative to beat down people who aspire to improve society around them.

Recent misused, overused, and/or one sided applied terms- snowflake, cancel culture, woke. Socialist, virtue signaling, fake news.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show