Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
New
McMurphy's AP Ballot
CFB Scores
HSFB Scores
Team Recruiting Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Answer this honestly
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Samuel S" data-source="post: 129403293" data-attributes="member: 1754664"><p>Ding!!</p><p>Another top of the scale moron comment.</p><p></p><p>Show me one post I wrote even suggesting Stewart was great.</p><p></p><p> You morons think that if you just make $#!#up and repeat it, it becomes true.</p><p></p><p> I had no problem with Stewart being replaced. I would have preferred he was never hired and was given a job travelling around reliving his moment of glory at fundraisers.</p><p></p><p> What I oppose was idiotic HCIW blunder and the decision to hire someone who was not better than Stewart and then give him a ridiculously long extension right off the bat. It was a foolish, reckless, unnecessary gamble to hire a totally unproven flavor of the month with a thin resume. Luck showed incredibly poor judgment on all scores.</p><p></p><p>None of that has anything to do with Stewart. My only point that relates to Stewart is if you think he was bad, then you have ZERO basis for arguing Dana isn't as well.</p><p></p><p> I don't even know wtf "Hank" means. All I know is you are stupid beyond words.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Samuel S, post: 129403293, member: 1754664"] Ding!! Another top of the scale moron comment. Show me one post I wrote even suggesting Stewart was great. You morons think that if you just make $#!#up and repeat it, it becomes true. I had no problem with Stewart being replaced. I would have preferred he was never hired and was given a job travelling around reliving his moment of glory at fundraisers. What I oppose was idiotic HCIW blunder and the decision to hire someone who was not better than Stewart and then give him a ridiculously long extension right off the bat. It was a foolish, reckless, unnecessary gamble to hire a totally unproven flavor of the month with a thin resume. Luck showed incredibly poor judgment on all scores. None of that has anything to do with Stewart. My only point that relates to Stewart is if you think he was bad, then you have ZERO basis for arguing Dana isn't as well. I don't even know wtf "Hank" means. All I know is you are stupid beyond words. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
02
On3 Football
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
03
On3 Football
Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
04
Rivals Football Recruiting
Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
05
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Answer this honestly
Top
Bottom