An absolute embarrassment

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
It would be way different if ole miss did it.

You have a program full of degenerate criminals.

Our guys were purely exercising self defense!
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
We were **** talkers in 2018 under JoMo. I didn’t like it. We didn’t play dirty as far as I know, but I didn’t have any problem recognizing that I would hate them if they weren’t MSU.

We don’t have that issue this year and I have no concern that it’s maroon shades glasses causing me to think it was Tulsa that started everything. Even their own fans acknowledge this has been their MO this year and they don’t like it.

Really fair and reasonable. I do think Leach’s team have a chip on their shoulder and typically aren’t going to take crap. And that’s a good thing.
 

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
is what our football team is at the moment. Act like you’ve been there before. Disagree if you want, but I’m sitting here watching a postgame brawl with ******* Tulsa over and over again on ESPN. With TULSA... not an SEC foe..... ******* Tulsa. It’s almost like beating up a crippled kid. A 3 win team running around before the game with no shirts on talking **** to an AAC school? Do we even know where we are as a program anymore? Is this what Leach is going to allow moving forward? Good programs simply DO NOT allow this type **** to happen.

This is why 3 win garbage teams should never get invited to a bowl game. The game was embarrassing enough, only to be overshadowed by a complete lack of self awareness, and our veteran players are 100% to blame. A fitting way to punctuate a ****** year.



I'm not going to lie . . . I don't give a flying 17 what ESPN says or does.

ESPN can kiss my 17ing ***.

F*ck those ESPN p*ssies.

Zero respect.

None.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
People get mad at me on the Ole Miss board because of this, but, if the situation was flipped to Ole Miss exactly, how would you feel? My guess is many of you would feel very differently.

As would I. I’m not trying to take a fake moral high ground. I’m just simply pointing out that the truth is somewhere in the middle, like with most things. It shouldn’t have happened. But it also doesn’t define State’s program in any way.

I don’t know. If it were Ole Miss that State put both ***-whippings on I think I would have enjoyed it.😎
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5