Adasanya vs blachowicz

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
Anyone interested in this

Style Bender is as impressive a fighter as I’ve seen in a while, But I’m sure he doesn’t want to get touched much by Jan. If SB wins, I think he’s pfp the best fighter on the planet.
 

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
Anyone interested in this

Style Bender is as impressive a fighter as I’ve seen in a while, But I’m sure he doesn’t want to get touched much by Jan. If SB wins, I think he’s pfp the best fighter on the planet.

I’m going Jones or kabib as pfp. But yeah he’s good . If kabib is retired I guess he’s not. Nunnes is more dominant. But she’s a girl ( I’m pretty sure)
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I’m going Jones or kabib as pfp. But yeah he’s good . If kabib is retired I guess he’s not. Nunnes is more dominant. But she’s a girl ( I’m pretty sure)

Jones doesn’t destroy people like he used to, I think it’s nuts to give Jones the winner of Stipe and Ngannou. Maybe they don’t want to risk a loss.

I have Kabib ahead right now, but if SB holds the MW and LHW belt simultaneously, he gets the top spot imo.

Also, I don’t include Nunes because I’m not sure I couldn’t whoop her ***.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,515
16,257
113
His last couple fights have been subpar imo. Keep in mind he's fighting LWH. He weighed in at 201. So he's a little light. Blachowicz will be 2020 come fight time.

I'm getting the card regardless. 3 title fights. I'm in.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
His last couple fights have been subpar imo. Keep in mind he's fighting LWH. He weighed in at 201. So he's a little light. Blachowicz will be 2020 come fight time.

I'm getting the card regardless. 3 title fights. I'm in.

Who’s last couple fights? Adasanya’s? He dominated and TKO’d Paulo Costa his last fight.

That weight difference is a difference, but he’s got a 2” reach advantage. Israel does, that is.
 
Last edited:

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
Jones doesn’t destroy people like he used to, I think it’s nuts to give Jones the winner of Stipe and Ngannou. Maybe they don’t want to risk a loss.

I have Kabib ahead right now, but if SB holds the MW and LHW belt simultaneously, he gets the top spot imo.

Also, I don’t include Nunes because I’m not sure I couldn’t whoop her ***.

Jones and Ngannou I would like to see
 

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
Anyone interested in this

Style Bender is as impressive a fighter as I’ve seen in a while, But I’m sure he doesn’t want to get touched much by Jan. If SB wins, I think he’s pfp the best fighter on the planet.


Nunes holy ****
 

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
Anyone interested in this

Style Bender is as impressive a fighter as I’ve seen in a while, But I’m sure he doesn’t want to get touched much by Jan. If SB wins, I think he’s pfp the best fighter on the planet.


Jan stopping all that Izzy talk. Great fight
 

FreeDawg

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2010
4,097
1,091
98
Jones and Ngannou I would like to see

jones and Stipe would be a much better fight imo. Francis is big and scary but not technical. He’s not even to baddest knockout artist in the divisions. Watch his fight with Derrick Lewis and then watch both guys guys last 3 fights.
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,577
9,672
113
Nunnes is great, but it just gets dumb when ESPN and others start saying things like “forget the ‘woman’ monicker, she’s the greatest fighter of all time” or “she should be in the overall pfp rankings.”

If they want to start making those claims (which they have), they should just stick her in men’s bantamweight and featherweight
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,515
16,257
113
For a card with 3 title fights, it was pretty average. There's no one left for Nunes. Shevcheko is cout it. I didn't realize how uninteresting the 205 division is. LHW use to be the shiz. The Yan/Sterling fight was bizarre. Terrible way to get a belt. Khabib's buddy is a handful. He'll be in a title fight sooner than later. I was glad to see Dominic win the undercard.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?