Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Live
CFB Scores
TV Schedule
HSFB Scores
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record
Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
A star is born
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals" data-source="post: 131627604" data-attributes="member: 1759980"><p>When you're weary</p><p>Feeling small</p><p>When tears are in your eyes</p><p>I'll dry them all</p><p>I'm on your side</p><p></p><p>Like a Bridges over troubled water</p><p>I will make a 3 go down</p><p>Like a Bridges over troubled water</p><p>I will make a 3 go down</p><p></p><p>When you're down and out</p><p>I will make you shout</p><p>I will comfort you</p><p>I'll show you heart</p><p></p><p>Sail on Gold and Blue</p><p>Your time has come to shine</p><p>All your dreams are on their way</p><p>See how they shine</p><p>I'm sailing right behind</p><p></p><p>Like a Bridges over troubled water</p><p>I will ease your mind</p><p>Like a Bridges over troubled water</p><p>I will ease WVU into NCAA glory</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Cuyahoga Falls Eers_rivals, post: 131627604, member: 1759980"] When you're weary Feeling small When tears are in your eyes I'll dry them all I'm on your side Like a Bridges over troubled water I will make a 3 go down Like a Bridges over troubled water I will make a 3 go down When you're down and out I will make you shout I will comfort you I'll show you heart Sail on Gold and Blue Your time has come to shine All your dreams are on their way See how they shine I'm sailing right behind Like a Bridges over troubled water I will ease your mind Like a Bridges over troubled water I will ease WVU into NCAA glory [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
02
On3 Football
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
03
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
04
On3 Football
Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record
05
On3 Football
Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
A star is born
Top
Bottom