Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
TV Schedule
CFB Schedule
HSFB Scores
Team Recruiting Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
9-4
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="5WVFansinVirginia" data-source="post: 132643821" data-attributes="member: 1512301"><p>I hope you accept you didn’t think that was possible. I sure didn’t and I wanted it and was ******* scared we would lose 10. I watched every gd ge and was pissed most of the time. Was I worried about UNC. F no. I was there watching that *** beating with my friends who I have no clue if they knew anything lol. I love WVU and whoever w ars the ******* blue! Let’s pay back them **** bags from Penn St rape u next year. Go EERS!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="5WVFansinVirginia, post: 132643821, member: 1512301"] I hope you accept you didn’t think that was possible. I sure didn’t and I wanted it and was ******* scared we would lose 10. I watched every gd ge and was pissed most of the time. Was I worried about UNC. F no. I was there watching that *** beating with my friends who I have no clue if they knew anything lol. I love WVU and whoever w ars the ******* blue! Let’s pay back them **** bags from Penn St rape u next year. Go EERS! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
02
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
03
Sports Predictions
College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
04
On3 Football
USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
9-4
Top
Bottom