Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
Mel Kiper Jr. updates his Top 10 prospects for 2027 NFL Draft ahead of Week 6
ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
45K this weekend...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="HurdyGurdyEer" data-source="post: 129404136" data-attributes="member: 1746848"><p>Seriously ... I have family members who for several years have done all but beg me to come to games (free tickets for good seats and a great tailgate with awesome food). I would have to travel so it becomes a whole weekend thing for me. I can only speak for myself .... but it's not worth it to me even with free tickets and free food. I can set aside a few hours to watch the game on TV and still attend to other, more important, things. My weekends are more well-rounded and I don't feel like I'm missing anything. We lose a game? Within minutes I go cut grass, go out with family, work on a project, or something like that.</p><p></p><p>I'm sure that I am no longer a real fan in a lot of people's books. But I'm not losing any sleep over it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="HurdyGurdyEer, post: 129404136, member: 1746848"] Seriously ... I have family members who for several years have done all but beg me to come to games (free tickets for good seats and a great tailgate with awesome food). I would have to travel so it becomes a whole weekend thing for me. I can only speak for myself .... but it's not worth it to me even with free tickets and free food. I can set aside a few hours to watch the game on TV and still attend to other, more important, things. My weekends are more well-rounded and I don't feel like I'm missing anything. We lose a game? Within minutes I go cut grass, go out with family, work on a project, or something like that. I'm sure that I am no longer a real fan in a lot of people's books. But I'm not losing any sleep over it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
02
On3 Football
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
03
On3 Football
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
04
On3 NFL Draft
Mel Kiper Jr. updates his Top 10 prospects for 2027 NFL Draft ahead of Week 6
05
On3
ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
45K this weekend...
Top
Bottom