4-H Friday Fourplay***

Ivehadbetter

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2007
637
0
0
Maybe something about less and less likely to see their mistakes.. the dude and Walter is throwing me off.

2. Obviously, less and less likely to get out of a golf cart

3. I was thinking about short supply, but the wiring pic is throwing me off.

4. Less and less likely to do anything productive.
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,888
2,806
113
Just when I was ready to post this:



Answer (highlight to read): <span style="color:white">Less and less likely to make a scheduled appearance</span>
 

seshomoru

Senior
Apr 24, 2006
5,657
445
83
Forgot to mention that. Forgot it was Friday till about lunch time actually.

If you have one, add it. It's an open forum four play.
 

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
So is complaining that our football team sucks bad too? What inferior things can I or can't I complain about? Please give me the list so I know for future reference. I'd love to see the "ok to complain and not be labeled a typical liberal" list.

It's not sesh's fault, he just isn't JSIreland.

But with that being said, I do have a Friday Fourplay addition, but I can't take credit for it my friend Dawg At Auburn sent it to me, I am simply posting the pictures here.



More and more likely to choke
 

saltybulldog

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2005
1,402
11
32
and there is no list of things you can complain about and not being labeled a liberal. That would be like making a list of things a dog can do and not be labeled a dog. The dog is a freaking do and you are a liberal.
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,378
1
36
Six Pack Speak "You have not improved the offense, you nitwits! You have NOT improved the offense! It's life was in your hands!"

Bulldawg Junction "This is our concern, dude."

Coaches: "Look, nothing is <17>'ed here, man."

Six Pack Speak: "Nothing is <17>'ed ?!

Coaches: "No, man..."

Six Pack Speak: "THE GODDAMMED PLANE HAS CRASHED INTO THE MOUNTAIN!"

Coaches "Come on man, who you gonna believe, I mean those guys, we've worked on... I changed the offense exactly as per... look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new ****, you know..."
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama