2015 OSU Fan Survey

OSUDave

Freshman
Jul 6, 2001
5,185
75
48
Hello old friends. I'm hoping one of you will share this in the Corral...always like to see plenty of Rivals users respond to the survey.

Here we go again. This is the 8th annual survey, believe it or not. Here's a link to the survey. I'll post the results back here next week.

The is hosted on Google Drive, so if your employer blocks that site you may have to take it on your phone or at home.

@okc_dave
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sebastian
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'