1923

OSUMBA

All-American
Jul 18, 2002
7,045
9,144
83
I was disappointed after 1893. Hopefully it picks up a bit.

So, Harrison Ford is the Uncle and he is raising the two small boys in 1893. Do I have that correct. Faith Hill froze to death and not sure what happened to father.
 

CowboyPhil

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2001
3,722
4,011
0
Believe the father died in, I believe, a Yellowstone season 4 episode. They didn't show him die but showed the shootout with rustlers or poachers on his property. Got home pretty shot up and died off camera on the dining table.
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,262
18,034
113
I starting to think Taylor Sheridan hates young love. Have sex, die within 24 hours. Or at least get shot. Too soon to tell if Jack and Elizabeth are going to make it. I'm sure it will take 5 episodes if one of them does.
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,262
18,034
113
I'm really enjoying it. No new episodes until Feb 5th kinda sucks.

The one thing I don't like about Paramount plus is they dole it out on episode a week. I've become spoiled by whole seasons dropping at once. Then to take a mid-season break is ridicules. Not sure why. Normally everything comes out new in Feb for sweeps but streaming doesn't care about rating.
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,262
18,034
113
Definitely did not end season one on a positive note for any of the characters. Overall enjoyed it if a little frustrated by the pacing. Hopefull there won't be a 18 month wait for season two.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4