11/7 Sorry I dozed off Game Thread

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,388
7,434
113
I was there when we originally wore these "throwback" helmets and can tell you this game truly throws me back to that era.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,047
10,213
113
Took a deuce and had a couple of smokes starting at half and got back in time for the big man's interception.

I see I didn't miss anything important.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I actually thought our offense might click today after that quick start. It still amazes me how stupid I am sometimes.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar