I’ll lay the points with USC in this new brunch time slot. I think Michigan covers in Bloomington. Liberty +17 at VT looks good to me. Maybe the over too. Duke / UNC’s over looks appealing too. Duke can really score.
I’ll take UGA because Mullen gets out talented at times. I’d be tempted to bet UF’s team under too.
I’ll take Vandy. Love the unis, think State wins, but if we’re missing OL, it could be a long day. A 19 point spread with an over / under of 45 isn’t something you see very often.
I’ll lay the points with Clemson. Anyone brave enough for Rutgers +39? I’ll probably talk myself into Ark ML tonight against Tenn.
This Texas line stinks too. At home -5 again WV after a big win?
I’ll take UGA because Mullen gets out talented at times. I’d be tempted to bet UF’s team under too.
I’ll take Vandy. Love the unis, think State wins, but if we’re missing OL, it could be a long day. A 19 point spread with an over / under of 45 isn’t something you see very often.
I’ll lay the points with Clemson. Anyone brave enough for Rutgers +39? I’ll probably talk myself into Ark ML tonight against Tenn.
This Texas line stinks too. At home -5 again WV after a big win?