10 Cloverfield Lane

Orange Jennyslipper

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
9,673
2,021
0
Hear about those chicks that castrated a guy with the lid off a can of green beans? I hear they're somewhere in Hawaii now. They have a thing for old golfers.

True story. I'd post it, but I know your aversion to the printed word.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThorOdinson13
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,523
113
I had fairly low expectations. The wife and kids wanted to see it though. I thought it was pretty dang good.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia