Recent content by zonairish

  1. Z

    Talent Gap

    How bout When Tillery rolled into the NW sidelines and Fitz grabbed him by the pads. You can hear Tillery say get the F off me. and fitz said something to him. No flag for that. Fitz should have been penalized. so a number of missed calls
  2. Z

    Talent Gap

    didn't say that. but you got the benefit of the 1 bad call and the 2-3 non calls.
  3. Z

    Talent Gap

    Notre Dame will not join a conference period unless it is forced and it won't be the B10. What is in it for Notre Dame? i would agree that Notre Dame's record could be impacted because they would not attract the talent they get now because the B10 is not a good conference from top to bottom...
  4. Z

    Talent Gap

    they do not call it.
  5. Z

    Is Minnesota that bad?

    PJ was the darling of the coaching world at one point. He aint that good
  6. Z

    Talent Gap

    I watched a few NW games this year. And not just the Notre Dame game. Your team amazes me how they are able to get back in games. Where you should not be in. A few events seem to happen in your favor like timely penalties or Turnovers but it goes your way constantly. I scratch my head about...
  7. Z

    Notre Dame

    What Pitt did was effective on D. Book had a multitude of wide open receivers especially Claypool in the slot. Essentially at will. I think it took a while for Book to settle and once he did it opened up for him and we beat pitt
  8. Z

    Notre Dame

    It really tells me that better talented teams should win the game but does not always happen
  9. Z

    Notre Dame

    So what was the reason when NW lost to the zips
  10. Z

    Notre Dame

    NW deserved the win. when coaches go for 2 for no sane reason and other idiotic things the team deserves to lose.
  11. Z

    Notre Dame

    Appreciate the response. Vandy a much better team? Virginia Tech about =? B10 middle of the pack? You obviously do not watch film and know who is good or bad. First watch the Michigan game again Notre Dame controlled the game only reason it was close is because of KO return and special...
  12. Z

    Notre Dame

    Yes it is a tongue in cheek statement I made
  13. Z

    Notre Dame

    I realize going to other fan bases sites can be problematic. I never go guns blazing. I will state my opinion so that may rub people the wrong way but it is always in a respectful way. I am a fan of the Irish and also a fan of college football so I follow good teams play and I like the way...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting UCLA commits and key targets react to Bruins big win over Oregon
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp