Recent content by ZMCats

  1. Z

    Did Pope ever fill the last coaching position?

    100% correct. Just takes a quick few minutes to look at Pope’s entire career. He is doing at UK what he did elsewhere for the most part. Thanks Mitch!
  2. Z

    Tell me about Eli Capilouto

    He is on the verge of retiring, mostly likely within the next year so I doubt he really give a crap what is decided.
  3. Z

    Mitchell will not play in the SEC .

    I wouldn’t say the roster was just fine. Without Mitchell our 4s are lacking badly
  4. Z

    True honesty

    I’m not at that level yet but I am close. There are just so many different things that tell me he isn’t going to work out here and I hate that because I really want him too but I think most fans can see that it’s evident it’s not going to
  5. Z

    Pope-a-ganda

    What’s sad is he had those number squeezed in and thought BBN was gonna step back and be alright since he threw those out. He should know BBN is way smarter than to believe that and also not know there were lots of facts left out like having to play on Wednesday of the SEC Tourney, Cal never had...
  6. Z

    Let’s end this once and for all

    I know he will get another year but there sure have been many off the court head scratchers throughout the season an add in a fine to boot. I’m just hoping someone knows this isn’t the right fit and cuts sling load after the year.
  7. Z

    Let’s end this once and for all

    Bingo! This year an last year are almost the same type of year, relatively speaking on records and his entire HC career is almost the same
  8. Z

    Pope on his coaches show

    They walk out of the tunnel before games looking like they have already lost, no emotions just subdued
  9. Z

    We should feel embarrassed right now

    Who is he possibly going to get to come here with all the negative press, which was self inflicted. Nobody going to play for him
  10. Z

    Yaxel Lendeborg

    Regardless, if true or not. It FURTHER highlights that Pope isn’t the right FIT for UK.
  11. Z

    Santa Clara Vs Kentucky Team Comparison

    I don’t believe there is a team in the tourney that I wouldn’t be worried about playing with how our season has unfolded and the many debacles we’ve had.
  12. Z

    Pope says...

    Spot on
  13. Z

    So Pope has wins against both....

    I say no he shouldn’t get a 3rd year but he definitely will. His record is almost the exact same as last years and quite frankly similar to his entire head coaching career.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set