Recent content by ZepplinVol

  1. ZepplinVol

    Will we be ranked at any point next year?

    I’m not sure of the possibility of being ranked but I am confident we will make the ncaa tourney or at worst the NIT
  2. ZepplinVol

    Last 4 games, how do we finish?

    I hope we go 4-0 and win a couple games in the SEC tourney. I think Coach Pope will turn this thing around before the start of next season and we can cut down the nets.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  5. 05 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier remain questionable for Vanderbilt-Georgia on Friday's SEC availability report