Recent content by zabeth

  1. Z

    No White House invite for UGA

    Probably would be too much toxic masculinity for Joe to handle at one time.
  2. Z

    Staffing Shortages

    I’ve made that same statement 100 times. I’ve seen more Burger Kings close their doors in the past two years. We even had three that I know of between Aiken and Edgefield close and two were basically brand new. Chick-fil-A has the business model right there for the fast food world to see and...
  3. Z

    I have’nt watched the news since the 2020 election

    Me too man. Life is a lot more laid back being “uninformed”. Better than being misinformed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act