Recent content by yrunvs

  1. Y

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Iowa won't face a receiver like that in the next 2 weeks?
  2. Y

    Michigan @ Minnesota on Saturday

    Marsh is a weany punt returner
  3. Y

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Iowa vs Michigan let the underdogs out for the rest of the season. Iowa 24-21
  4. Y

    Dear Matt Campbell

    After 5 games in I can safely say.....He Gone.
  5. Y

    Another Big Recruiting Weekend

    Yes.
  6. Y

    How I'm feeling about the Hawkeyes on Saturday

    If we plan on winning this we'll have to bring.........
  7. Y

    Were the stats really lopsided?

    It's called Kirk football chess.
  8. Y

    10-2 should NOW be the goal / hope for IOWA fans

    I had them 8-4 losing to Michigan so I'd be good with 9-3 or better.
  9. Y

    any clue on how to stop Jeremiah Smith?

    High winds and rain.
  10. Y

    Odds you had us scoring on that Final play

    50/50.... either we would or we wouldn't.
  11. Y

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    You don't want to get into a game of football chess with Kirk you'll most likely lose.
  12. Y

    Game Day in Iowa City next week?

    FIFY
  13. Y

    Ped State going down

    Reminds me of.... Rodney: "Hey, I'm not addicted to cocaine I just like to smell it".
  14. Y

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Never a doubt
  15. Y

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Kirks got them right where he wants them
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College Football Polymarket Odds: Point spreads for Week 6 games