Recent content by Yipper003

  1. Y

    Big snow coming this weekend?

    my ruler is about to be buried here near Concord, NC. and we have hours to go before the snow stops falling.
  2. Y

    Terrible Movies (that you like)

    We Own the Night. I don’t think it ever became all that popular but I like it a good bit. Mark Walberg, Joaquin Phoenix, Eva Mendez.
  3. Y

    Tech question

    starting to agree that firesticks wear out. i’ve been buying them on discount during prime day events. they are all I’ve used for years on all our tvs. but I’m thinking about switching to a different device. anyone have experiences with apple or roku devices wearing out?
  4. Y

    Anyone want to buy 2 tickets to Biltmore candlelight Christmas?

    we went to a night Christmas tour last year the weekend before Thanksgiving and tickets for 2 adults, 1 14 yr old and 1 11 yr old was total $508.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'