Recent content by Yeti

  1. Yeti

    Since Phil Mickelson is in rehab figured I would ask you guys but what's your favorite gambling

    Just north of Dumas. Good cock fights on the weekends…..oh did you mean online?
  2. Yeti

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    That’s a lot of years of getting the latest and greatest TV
  3. Yeti

    MSU IS BACK!!!

    The Faculty hasn’t bought in
  4. Yeti

    How good is Missouri?

    They got Luke Work on the QB blindside..we will find out if it was him or Loadholt
  5. Yeti

    Hate to hear this - Finebaum going for the jugular on Cohen…

    I’ll happily trade the world series runner up banner for not Fing up football
  6. Yeti

    Article SEC announces kickoff times, television designations for Week 5 - Steve Samra

    Hey Sarah get ABC on line one….yes sir Mr Stankey Bill this is Greg down here in Tuscaloosa..err Birmingham, Listen this Mississippi State team looks like they could be a problem for my Boys in T town we need to make sure they play early so they don’t have a great atmosphere… Greg are sure...
  7. Yeti

    Most Ole Miss thing ever

    Wright Thompson writing on ESPN talking about his dad’s funereal “My mother and I picked an Italian sport coat he loved. I slipped the Masters badge into a pocket ….. he could have just said we picked out a sport coat and some momentos. But Mr. OM had to let you know it was an Italian sport and...
  8. Yeti

    Does anyone remember just a year ago

    He hasn’t changed one bit. He was always the same guy. OM knew it and did media spin and created a fake dog to make him seem different . I don’t let any of them forget how they loved him and Juice. ..he had a great team he caught lightening in a bottle with Chambliss. But he also knows LSU has...
  9. Yeti

    Young, Dumb, and Broke

    Good to know you are comfortably a millionaire…need you to pony up to keep K1
  10. Yeti

    Ineos Grenedier

    I’ve had mine a year. I have the field master and use as a daily driver. I love it. Now there are some things to be aware of the seats don’t have great lumbar support It rides rough. ….ive had jeeps. It rougher I could go with a softer tire Steering is a non issue. I had steering stabilizer...
  11. Yeti

    Well this is terrifying…Part 2

    If it happens fast enough we wont have to watch MSU relegated to the Sun Belt ****
  12. Yeti

    LoanSource Financial AI Generated Opponent Pic - Minnesota

    This be sprouted a thick coat so I hope I’m wrong
  13. Yeti

    Minnesota Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Hey Gophers It really will feel like Mogadishu when we get finished
  14. Yeti

    You call it

    Kamario scrambles for his life
  15. Yeti

    WTF is LSU doing??

    Just don’t let your OM acquaintances tell you how bad LSU is. .. they rode the Lane train for years and loved him and his stick . That crying old man judge would have already ruled for them on these players too…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win