Recent content by yescyam

  1. yescyam

    Tipping ? #6969

    No.
  2. yescyam

    Tipping ? #6969

    Gave em a $20. They were good dudes. Told em to hit up the ice cream parlor or Bob's. I'm in the Ice Cream Capital of the World.
  3. yescyam

    Tipping ? #6969

    Guyz are delivering my new TV and mounting it on the existing wall mount. Is it appropriate to tip or nah? Beautiful day. Here's something for your trouble.
  4. yescyam

    Birds!

    Shots from the last week. Birds from Stone State Park outside Sioux City. Bison from Broken Kettle Grasslands in western Plymouth Co. Olive-Sided Flycatcher Indigo Bunting Eastern Towhee American Goldfinch....Iowa's State Bird Female Red-Winged Blackbird Blue Grosbeak
  5. yescyam

    Naked on the Front Porch

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/28159323423661964
  6. yescyam

    Birds!

    Pics from my birding outing yesterday in Woodbury Co, IA. Blue Grosbeak Sensitive Dickcissel Western Meadowlark Orchard Oriole Eastern Bluebird Indigo Bunting
  7. yescyam

    Odyssey

    Not if you guys are doing a Lauren Boebert and her boyfriend reenactment.
  8. yescyam

    Birds!

    Got a tip on a burrowing owl in Plymouth Co. Was waiting for me when I got there. Saw my first one ever over by Vermillion, SD earlier this summer.
  9. yescyam

    Who’s your adopted World Cup team?

    I guess I'm rootin' for Norway.
  10. yescyam

    Birds!

    Couldn't find (too lazy) the old bird pic thread, so figured I'd just post these here. All taken in Stone State Park near Sioux City. indigo bunting eastern bluebird eastern towhee red-bellied woodpecker American goldfinch
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return