Recent content by yekrut321

  1. Y

    Happy Independence Day!

    Thank you!
  2. Y

    Happy Independence Day!

    Thank you!
  3. Y

    Happy Independence Day!

    Send pictures!
  4. Y

    '26 USA Senior World Team Trials, 5/14-15, thread

    I think I saw him in the YouTube Stall Camp video!😉
  5. Y

    Stalling

    Manatee style has become a thing! Their camps must be packed!
  6. Y

    Another Ruth on the Mat

    Edwin?
  7. Y

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Would a good anemia rectify the situation?
  8. Y

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Your proprioception is exceptional in this area.
  9. Y

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Thank you for the vocabulary word of day! Now if I could improve the proprioception in my fingers, I might be inclined to post more frequently.🤪
  10. Y

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    And I have grown to like the scoring criteria.
  11. Y

    A bit of deserved praise ...

    I bumped the old “Inside Jokes” thread for your enjoyment and education!!
  12. Y

    Inside Jokes Explained

    Bump for @OldMatCoach
  13. Y

    2026 PIAA postseason

    Delete
  14. Y

    Roar’s Annual Big Ten Seeding Review: 2026

    I look forward to this each season! Thank you for the deep dive!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision