Recent content by yaz76

  1. Y

    OT: Real World efficacy of each vaccine

    Got the J&J in late March and now have Covid. I am on my 5th day and it has been like a sinus infection. Feel about 90% back to normal today. I'm glad I got the jab and I think it really lessened the symptoms. By the way I'm 63, slightly over weight "20 lbs" and on blood pressure meds...
  2. Y

    Covid vaccine tomorrow!!

    And you base this on?
  3. Y

    Perry Noble Removed

    How was he a thief or a crook. If you have info please explain otherwise I think that is a pretty slanderous remark.
  4. Y

    Perry Noble Removed

    I know the ugly responses are going to come but this is not a time to step on the man. Pray for him, the church, and his family.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act