If he was going to bump somebody it should've been Cerantola. There's no doubt who has performed better during non conference between Cerantola and Fristoe. This is a head scratcher.
I would take that opportunity for sure. UAB is an excellent medical school and hospital and will open many doors for her. Birmingham gives a great city experience without feeling too big. There are dangerous neighborhoods (Ensley, west end, Bessemer) but the vast majority of Birmingham is safe...
Not impressed with the building design or connectivity. Hopefully this is early stages because it needs a lot of refinement. I think the concept is interesting but they need to keep working on it.
I like this guy. Finishes every block. Has the David Stewart/Dillon Day mean streak. Love the attitude.
http://www.hudl.com/profile/2674455/Nicholas-Pendley
So using the same thought process, when you flip the two groups you're admitting that it's not equality that BLM and others are fighting for? It's supremacy? It's 2017, everyone is equal. I know some hate does exist, but it's not just one race that is the victim of such and it's not just in this...
I was curious about future addition possibilities so I sketched a couple of ways to add more permanent seating down the foul lines. We will have plenty of room to add many more chairbacks and box seating if the demand is there and if the berms aren't popular.