Recent content by yagerzzz

  1. Y

    Jayson Tatum , State Champ !

    I went to the game. It was awesome! He had 27 at half time and they were up by 15. But the other team came back in the second half and got it to within 1. They had some very good players and plays too, including an alley-oop dunk to a 6'3"-6'4" guard that was pretty impressive. Jayson also had...
  2. Y

    Recruits for next year

    Another update on Tatum for you guys. He had another big day. I went to the state semi-final game last night and watched Tatum's Red Devils crush SLUH 75-49. He dropped 28 and became his schools all time leading scorer (surpassing Bradley Beal of the Washington Wizards - another local player I...
  3. Y

    Recruits for next year

    Hi. Not necessarily a Duke fan here, but thought I'd drop a note about one of your recruits next year. I just watched Jayson Tatum drop 45 in the Missouri class 5 quarterfinals last weekend to send his team to the final 4 of the largest schools in the state. He beat a very good CBC team (his...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act