Recent content by Xanimal51

  1. X

    Sad sad news...

    Just Leave
  2. X

    Sad sad news...

    You are a child
  3. X

    Sad sad news...

    You got it officer. Hahaha
  4. X

    Sad sad news...

    Here comes sheriff dumbass! Right on cue!!
  5. X

    Sad sad news...

    I know you think you must be Clemson’s finest key board warrior, but this isn’t twitter and I’m not interested in who can argue their way out of a wet paper bag. I am simply ashamed of you and hate that you makeup this fan base.
  6. X

    Sad sad news...

    You and your buddy took to this thread, originally an opportunity to discuss and honor a passing student-athlete, and you decided to attack Christians on the basis of their faith. You my friends are pieces of **** and I hope I get to meet you in person one day.
  7. X

    Sad sad news...

    ****...You...
  8. X

    Sad sad news...

    There is nothing wrong with someone offering faith in a time like this and it is disgusting that you have so much hate and self doubt that you feel the need to utter your worthless opinion. I am so ashamed of some of the Clemson fans in this board.
  9. X

    So who do we blame

    BooHoo!!!! He had beers in high school and made 16-year old jokes in his yearbook. Give me a break.
  10. X

    So who do we blame

    Hey OP, You can move to Spain, but you can’t run away from Lindsey Graham haunting your dreams at night!
  11. X

    So who do we blame

    Agreed. What a disappointment.
  12. X

    So who do we blame

    I’m sorry all your free stuff got taken away. Luckily your President is adding jobs to this country like hot cakes. Pick one.
  13. X

    So who do we blame

    I Am honestly embarrassed that OP is a Clemson fan. When you move to Spain please switch to soccer and get a shock blanket to protect you from all the adversity out there.
  14. X

    So who do we blame

    Don’t presume the innocent man is guilty because you are a sore loser. Name ONE FACT that leads you to believe you can ruin this man’s life.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?